1. What should we do if my child is sick during the study tour? One of the main tasks of the team leader is to take care of the students. If necessary, the team leader will take the students to the hospital for examination at the first time. Ehe doctor will issue the corresponding medicine.
2. How many people live in accommodation? Is it safe? The school camp accommodation is in the dormitory of the boarding school, 2 to 4 people each room, the school security and dormitory administrators are responsible of students security. During the activities outside the camp, students will stay in the hotels of 3 stars or above, 2-4 people each room. The counselors and team leaders will stay in the next room to ensure safety. Host families accept generally 2-4 students each family. Our host families with years of hospitality experience are registered at the local police station, can ensure the safety.
3. Is there any dangerous activity during the tour? When the programs are designed, we evaluated the safety at each step. The selected routes are very mature and safe, supervised by professional instructors.
4. What should we do if there is an accident? The team leaders are very experienced. In addition, our Fench office and partners will assist our team leaders in handling the accidents in the first place. The domestic office will also coordinate the work urgently.
1. How to choose a study route? Choosing the right study route requires a full understanding of the needs. Combine the current age with the English/French level to select the corresponding route. If you want to fully cultivate your interest, you can also choose our programs with special theme.
1. What is the accommodation condition abroad? The accommodation will be according to different programs. Some stay in a local host family, some stay in a school dormitory or in a hotel. The hotels are three-star or above.
2. Generally, a tour team has how many team leaders. What is the size of a tour team? Our tour teams are small groups of 5-20 students. Each team will have at least one team leader, one course professor and a counselor.
3. Can parents visit the students during their study tour? Yes, but you need to register with the leader in advance. After confirming with the school dormitory or host family, you can make the visit. At the same time, in order to avoid unnecessary troubles, visiting guests cannot eat at school or homestay families. In order to ensure the safety of their children, they cannot take their children away during the study tour.
1. How to apply for a visa? Tufa is responsible for guiding the application for visas. Students and parents prepare their own visa application documents. The visa fees, translation fees, notary fees and other expenses may be incurred during the period. We can arrange to contact the consulate: making appointment visa, deposit of Visa documents, counseling and assistance for interview visas; If the consulate asks for an interview, students are required to attend the interview.
1. How to book the flight ticket to France? You can ask Tufa to book the flight according to your program, or you can purchase the ticket yourself. The ticket price is not included in the quote for the study tour.
1. Can I cancel and apply for a refund after signing up and submitting the visa materials? Yes, we will deduct the registration fee (project registration fee) for a total of RMB ¥5,000/person and make a full refund. However, we are not responsible for the loss of your payment of flight and visa application.
2. Can I request a refund if refusal of Visa? If refusal of Visa in accordance with the normal review process, we will deduct the registration fee (project registration fee) for a total of RMB ¥5,000/person, and then make a full refund.
3. Can I apply for a refund if I decide to cancel my itinerary after obtaining a visa? The refund rules before the departure date are as follows: Cancellation more than 5 weeks before departure, after deducting the registration fee of RMB ¥5,000/person, if no other fees are incurred, the full fee will be refunded; Within 5 weeks before departure, more than 3 weeks, after deducting the registration fee of RMB ¥5,000/person, and 50% of the full fee will be refunded; Cancellation within 3 weeks prior to departure, all fees are non-refundable.